Starting: 23rd August 2023 | Ending: 27th March 2024
Days & Timings: Wednesdays | 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm (PKT)
Medium of Instruction: English
Course Fee: PKR 2000 (Full Course)
- To Strengthen Strong Connection with Allahﷻ and His Messengerﷺ
- To develop the love for our beloved Prophet ﷺ which is the foundation of faith.
- To develop individual qualities of heart and mind and build a trustworthy character.
- To create awareness about the importance of Ittiba’ Al-Sunnah (following the footsteps of our beloved Prophet ﷺ) and develop in them the desire for it as it is the most important part of Aqeedah.
- To explore the Prophetic interactions with society, religion and many facets of his life that contribute to better understanding in implementing deen as well as to improve dawah skills.
- To lay out a precise methodology and to bring about a constructive revival of a Muslim Ummah.
- Qur’anic and Masnoon Supplications - Alhuda Publications
- Following the Prophet’s Path - Dar-us-Salam Publications / Mohammad Iqbal Kelani
- When the Moon Split - Dar-us-Salam Publications / Safi-ur-Rahman Mubarakpuri
- Teacher: Saira Riaz